God's Time + Give Thanks

Hi crafters! Today I am here sharing a Bible Journaling page using some newly released stamps from Joy Clair stamps.  The set I am using today is called God's Time.

                     
I used Imagine inks to stamp on the page along with a stencil from Clearsnap in zig-zags to dress up the page.  I chose bright fun colors from Radiant Neons.  For my next page I used the stamp set Give Thanks which has these fun hearts which goes right along with loving what these bible pages have to say.  I sued some stickles on the hearts and stamped the sentiments using Kaleidacolor ink from Imagine.

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to check out Joy Clair's 

Be sure to stop by Joy Clair's social media accounts:
Color by Faith Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/939788189403798/


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.