Simply Monica: Hop with Coffee Lovers

Hop with Coffee Lovers

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Hi Coffee Lovers! Simply Monica here with my card I created for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop using My Cup Runneth over.  For more details visit me here: Simply Monica



Two lucky winners will get our one of our stamp sets My Cup Runneth Over or Fall Time Planner. Be sure to follow Joy Clair Blog and leave comments on this blog. We will pick up the winners when the Fall Coffee Lovers is over and they will be announced during our New Release Blog Hop on October 3, 2016.

      


















Hope you enjoyed this coffee card today! Make sure you head over to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to find out how you can link up your card to play along -- There are a TON of prizes, including one from us at Joy Clair!

5 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

That cup runneth over stamp is really cute! and I like the fall time also. I submitted a card already over at the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog hop!

Sue D said...

Wonderful card design with these cups.

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks love the set

Coffee Vending Machine said...

Coffee Machine
Coffee Vending machine
Coffee Machine UAE
Coffee Vending Machine UAE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...