Simply Monica: Layering Dies for Different Looks

Layering Dies for Different Looks

Saturday, October 15, 2016
Hi crafters! Monica here today sharing my next project ofr Tutti Designs.  I am using this Pop Out Flower Corner die to make this card.
I used some blue and silver foil paper to make this card.  I then embossed the white cardstock so the die popped off the page.  I also used some of the silver foil paper to fill in various sections of the die.

 A closer look at how the sections I filled in on the card. Here the die is cut and I filled in some sections.  The photo below the die is layered in the blue and silver foiled paper.  I then laid it on top of one another but sort of staggered it so you can see the blue foil peeking out.

 
It adds a nice touch to it.  Least I think so right??!!
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to check out all of the Tutti links below for updated information, inspirations and giveaways.

Please Click below for the links,
Tutti Designs Store - http://www.tuttidesigns.com
Tutti Designs Blog - http://www.tuttidesignsblog.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...