Simply Monica: Mixed Media On-the-Go

Mixed Media On-the-Go

Friday, October 21, 2016

It's time to get organized with Stackable Caddy Organizer from Deflecto.  With so many new products on the market it is almost impossible to keep them all organized.  I was storing all my different kinds of ink in one storage tub that I bought from Walmart. I thought I had solved my organization problems..... until you popped open the lid and this is what you saw.  How horrible is it to find something in this heap of a mess on top of things spilling. 

Now this is my BEFORE 
and hip hip hooray this is my AFTER!!

What a huge difference right?!!


I finally can store all my sponge daubers in one nice container no more messy fuss!

I like to think of this as my mixed media on-the-go caddy!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...