Simply Monica: Dare 2B Mini

Dare 2B Mini

Friday, November 18, 2016
Hi crafters!  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season at the moment I am.  The weather is nice and cool in Florida with just enough nip in the air for you to pull out those long sleeve shirts! Hooray!!


 For my post today I made these Christmas mini books.  I covered the front with some of the new Dare 2B Artzy Christmas papers I used the "Winter Plaid"and  the "Holiday Damask" and the "Penguin Fun" stamp set.



I hope everyone enjoyed my post and there is still time to enter our Thanks Challenge so get those cards in and you could be the next winner!!



  

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute gifts. My students sure would like them. Where did you get your mini notebooks?

Monica Edwards said...

I bought a box of random albums and I covered them. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...