Simply Monica: Imagine and Flourishes Hop

Imagine and Flourishes Hop

Monday, November 28, 2016

flourishes_logosmaller

Thank you for joining Flourishes LC and Imagine as both companies team up for the first time. We are excited to share with you our designer’s creativity using each company’s products and each designer unique style. Make sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog as we will be giving prizes away randomly from two of the designer’s blogs.Camellia Love
2016-logo-1
For my project I created these two cards using: Winter Bouquet and Camellia Love from Flourishes
 I used my Fabrico markers to color directly on the stamps
Use your Fantastix to blend all the colors together.  I find when I hold the Fantastix straight up it gives you a nice smooth blending of colors.
  For my next card I used Kaleidacolor inks.  Take a look at how the ink when combined with water has a really nice watercolor look. They work beautifully with watercolor paper too!
 and here is my card I created for my next project.

Stamp your image using Stazon ink in Jet Black and then take your embossing gun to heat set the ink.

 I then used Gold IrRESISTible to color in the bow and give it a nice shine.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way....  I hope everyone has enjoyed the hop and loved all the gorgeous projects.

Jennifer Vanderbeek – http://www.scrapsoflife.com/
Naomi Gong – http://www.naomigong.com/
Gloria Hayoung Lee – http://iiroom1004.blogspot.ca/
Martha Lucia Gomez – http://stampartpapel.com/

13 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Great step outs showing the details. The blending of colors is on point!

Ravengirl said...

So very pretty! I especially love the camellia card with direct coloring on your stamp!

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty, love the colors.

Mary Holshouser said...

The shading of the flowers is wonderful.
Love the first with the bright pinks/reds.
It's been a dreary day - these really
brightened up the room.
thanks for sharing.

Terre said...

Your cards are stunning and the techniques are truly inspiring

Davi said...

Both cards are beautiful but I especially love the pink one :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love your coloring.

Jean Bullock said...

These are so pretty. I love the coloring and layout and paper choices. I have never heard of thatIrRESISTible Ink. Looks incredible.

Diana Barnes said...

Both are so pretty. I can't pick a fav. Thanks for sharing.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful!

Nadine Carlier said...

Gorgeous cards! Love how you colored them!

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Monica, this is stunning! Gorgeous colours and love how you have coloured them too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mary Prasad said...

Lovely cards in such happy colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...