Simply Monica: Budget Bathroom Ideas

Budget Bathroom Ideas

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Hi everyone! Monica here with a easy fun bathroom storage idea using  products from Deflecto Crafts perfect for a Princess!  
My friend has a daughter who is in love with pink and purple and recently started redecorating her bathroom.  So I wanted to think of something nifty and cost effective so I used I used the Stackable Cube Organizer "X" Divider : Item Number: 350201CR and the Interlocking Stacking Tower Organizer 3 Canister :Item Number: 20101CR to make a decorative rag holder and then I used the canister to store cotton balls, makeup sponges and the cloths.  I wanted to put some Q-Tips in them, but I sort of ran out of them.  Once I get some I am actually going to switch it out.  
I covered them using patterned paper from Canvas Corp Brands the hot pink zebra print was absolutely perfect!  I used my Xyron Creative Station to adhere the paper to the sides and  I then cut some strips to cover sections of the canister (which does not interfere with opening or closing the canisters.  After I popped on a hot pink button to finish it off.  I think I am going to make a neat decorative piece using the same concept for an adult bathroom.  Oh then to make it super cute and girly I added a handle just like it was a purse ha!

I hope everyone enjoyed my post for the day and thanks so much for stopping by



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...