Burlap Heart Box

Hi crafters!  I wanted to share this altered heart box I covered the entire box with some Canvas Corp Sand Burlap and trimmed it with some Black Waxed Cord tied into a bow. The flowers she embellished it with is from our Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins paper!  I simply fussy cut them out and adhered them to the top cover of the box.

This makes for a perfect home decor piece, store those precious memories, or give it as a gift filled with chocolate for Valentines Day!

Here is where I took my Black Waxed Cord and tied a bow with it along the outer portion of my box.

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by.  To cover this I used my Xyron adhesive which is perfect for your larger projects.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like all that burlap. The flowers are definitely a special touch...super pretty!

Powered by Blogger.