Simply Monica: Easy Foamiran Stitched Blooms Flower Tutorial

Easy Foamiran Stitched Blooms Flower Tutorial

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hi crafters!  Today I am sharing a card I made using Frantic Stamper dies from the  Feminine Style collection.  I used the Stitched Blooms and Ornate Edger. 
1.  You will need 6 total Stitched Blooms to make the flowers.  Snip approx about 1/4 inch between each of the petals.  I used some Memento Luxe ink in Angel Pink to give just a touch of color to the flowers to match the background paper of the card.  Next you take each flower using some tweezers lay it against a hot iron.  The flwoer will then begin to curl towards the iron.  (as seen below)
2. You will glue using a glue each 3 flowers per each flower on top of one another staggering each layer.  Next add some stamens to the centers for  a gorgeous flower.  
  3.  Punch out some of the stitched leaves as many as you would like and add to your flowers!
I hope you liked my card and I will be making a video of the flower so stay tuned!!


1 comments:

Fran said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...