Create Your Own Chipboard Pieces

Hi crafters!  Use your dies to make a chipboard piece by adding multiple layers.  I used Electric Guitar TUTTI-337 as an example.


I die cut a total of 10 images and used some spray glue to piece them all together since the die has some intricate pieces.  This way I am sure to get adhesive everywhere without missing any key part.
I then diecut another layer using patterned paper to serve as a sort of overlay.  I laid it against some white cardstock so the intricate cuts would show through clearly. 
(as seen above)


I hope everyone enjoyed my tips and thanks for stopping by and I have provided additional Tutti Designs links for your convenience!

Please Click below for the links,

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this idea, why did I NOT THINK OF IT!!!
CATHYPLUS5.BLOGSPOT.COM

Powered by Blogger.