Trellis + Foamiran


Hi crafters! Today I am sharing a special Christmas card for a good friend of mine.  Once I started making foamiran flowers she fell in love with how they looked.  So, I figured I would make her a special card with some gorgeous foamiran flowers.  I must admit I have become obsessed with making them and I am obsessed with glitter and foil paper for some reason.   

So I used the new Layering Trellis Strip die from Frantic Stamper using some red foil and white glitter paper.  I mean you can't have a trellis without flowers right?!!  So I made two and lined them up on the edge of my card so the flowers could sort of hang off the edge.
I inked the centers with some Memento ink from Imagine and put some black stamens in the centers.  Then to give my flower more life I put a few polka dots with a black sharpie. Then I used a die from the "Penguin Family" to finish it off.  This cute little guy has a brother and sister or should I say it comes in a group of 3 there are just too cute because they all look different as most families do right?  One is tall and skinny looking, then there is the cutest chubby one.  Click the link for more inspiration.  

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by and I know some of you have asked for a video I am working on getting a better camera, but I promise that is coming soon!!


2 comments:

SussiPoppins said...

.....so cute! I love the flowers.Inky Hugs

Monica Edwards said...

thanks so much

Powered by Blogger.